Early childhood education When compulsory school starts, it is usually related to the education experience of older children (usually age 5 or 6). For Organized Educational Programs, it typically includes kindergarten (initially named 5-year-old) and pre-kindergarten plus preschools, which aims at kids starting at the age of 3 years.
In addition to understanding the children, primary education for children teaches self-worth and progress. The program offers both mental and social care for children ready to face them in the world. The traditional type of education generally does not contain programs that inspire earlier childhood progression.
Definition of Childhood Education
To understand the importance of early childhood education, we first need to know its exact meaning. Childhood primary education marks the physical, clever/cognitive, emotional and identification of a child's intercourse within the first 6 to 8 years of his life.
However, an excellent teacher usually involves mother and dad in his earlier childhood program for the maximum benefit from the program.
The Basic Principle of Early Childhood Education
Superior mental research has shown that children have to learn at the fastest pace in 0-6 years. Depending on this concept, the first child's teacher designs their system, which helps the child increase the organic learning process. At the moment, not all of a scientific kid progress program.
It should be accompanied by proper nutrition, parental/caring conversations, plus stimuli and a special lack of these aspects; The child will be lagged behind in the next time of his life. Therefore, as well as the excellent curiosity of previous childhood curiosity, children, must take appropriate care, parental care, and tender affection for parental care, lack of proper interest, parents and parents.
The Development of the Curriculum Early Childhood Education:
There are different theories of different types of childhood education that are dependent on different theories, which are stack B. Watson, Dr. F. Contrary to the notions of maternity raised by Jacques Rousseau and Maria Montessori for behavioral theory produced by Edward and Skinner Thorndike.
The existing pre-school educational scenario has been influenced by the special features of the top theories, including suggestions and programs. Yet there is a general syllabus in full pre-school school. All a children's average person is designed to focus on the needs and needs of their children at a special self-help building.
A young child will have to take a childhood experience before attending a kindergarten. This experience provides assistance to the children who are ready to make decisions afterlife. In addition, as soon as they grow, it creates a foundation for training. Various help strategies and solutions have been set up by the government to provide only the highest quality of childhood education.
Identifying the characteristics of the first educational experience with children aged 3 to 5, who have not yet attended kindergarten, from these child-based configurations (especially individual) or from services provided by non-relatives in home-based settings). What is known is that at the end of the 20th century, it has become the benchmark for investing at least part of the week in these kids' core-based program.
To summarize everything, an excellent preschool program will:
- Parents may include or be a caregiver inside the learning process.
- The importance should be placed by learning through play.
- This program should give equal importance to the physical, mental, cognitive and interpersonal development of the child.
- In general, the whole system of education must be done without saying anything but enjoying it for the child.
If you sow the seeds on the ground and drink the plan that you drink, it is really a tree that can keep water. Human potential also needs to be improved and nutritious through the initial stage. If you have to create a better future for your child, then their skills should be developed to maintain the future.
Our Goals For Child Education:
Child Rights Education - An International Distance Learning Project It has been created for the highest level of knowledge, expertise and critical thinking available to interested individuals, organizations and organizations around the world to help children understand and develop human rights.
This project is intended to produce a comprehensive international program of children’s rights education, through distance learning, which will:
- Education of children to be an elementary international system, resources, and models;
- Effective and responsible child rights research/scholarship, education, support, policies, services, and discipline and skill development to achieve the necessary practice throughout the country and practice;
- Serving as a public catalyst and coordinator to understand and consider children's rights issues;
- Organize and manage elaborate and accessible archive holdings in children's history, topics, research, standards, and practices;
- Providing information, skills and learning interface, completing and understanding the rights of children and serving national efforts in advance; And
- Make the most of the available development technologies of distance and delivery education including interactive television through satellite
The need for such a program rests on the following supports:
- It is widely acknowledged that one of the most important factors that affect children's development and quality of life affects the future global conditions for humanity.
- Almost all countries of the world (1 9 of 193) have now officially committed themselves to implement international child rights standards (in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child); The child's potential development needs are most important and which are expected to be the real progress of their quality of life.
- The existing, elaborate and ascending commitment for the rights of children is greater than the knowledge of most of the population and current levels of current practice and the experts whose understanding and actions are essential for living up to these commitments and criteria.
- Currently, the basis of existing knowledge and rights of children can be provided by the leadership community, strategically integrated to use fast developing communications technology, providing the necessary resources to support the provision of international children's rights scholarships and the progress of children's rights to the progress of children.
A really important issue along with a "missing link" of early childhood education is that it allows children to participate more efficiently in more structured learning environments, to meet others and create feelings of individual and gratitude for group thinking. In addition, it works to create a genuine sender for good self-development, such as sympathy, consideration, respect, compassion, loyalty, etc.
Early childhood interventions in the first part of life are really sticking to learning and encouragement. So, the decision is your own, now work to make your child a gifted person and as well as spend the best child's childhood school in your child's brain.
We have decided that every parent of Bangladesh who thinks of their child home tutor. For them, the desh tutor came with a free online home tutor. Here you can select child tutor.