MD MS Admission Test Result BSMMU – March 2018 has been published. Shout Me Crunch is providing the mirror backup copy of the result of the uploaded PDF of BSMMU. Give Thanks in Comment Section, if it helps you in your single lifetime.
November 10, 2017, was the exam date. The result was published on the same day. The Official Result Link from BSMMU is this link.
Admission Test Result
For Residency Program March 2018 MD/MS courses under
( Faculty of Medicine, Surgery, Basic Science & Paraclinical Science and Dentistry )
If you need old result: Admission Test Result for March 2017 MD MS – BSMMU
Residency Program Good and Bad
1. There is a beautiful curriculum which is no present in any other post-graduation medical program in Bangladesh.
2. All institutes are from the same university. So there is no different eulogy with certificates.
3. Private residents have the decent allowance.
4. Timely tests, blocks, results released!!
5. The pass rate is comparatively better. (In comparison with Mohakhali’s FCPS)
6. A dream for the government resident! There is no difficulty with the deputations.
Select your discipline for view result :
|Faculty of Basic Science & Para Clinical Science||MD||Biochemistry|
|Faculty of Basic Science & Para Clinical Science||MD||Laboratory Medicine|
|Faculty of Basic Science & Para Clinical Science||MD||Microbiology|
|Faculty of Basic Science & Para Clinical Science||MD||Pathology|
|Faculty of Basic Science & Para Clinical Science||MD||Pharmacology|
|Faculty of Basic Science & Para Clinical Science||MD||Physiology|
|Faculty of Basic Science & Para Clinical Science||MD||Virology|
|Faculty of Basic Science & Para Clinical Science||MS||Anatomy|
|Faculty of Dentistry||MS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
|Faculty of Dentistry||MS||Oral and Maxi. Surgery|
|Faculty of Dentistry||MS||Orthodontics|
|Faculty of Dentistry||MS||Pedodontics|
|Faculty of Dentistry||MS||Prosthodontics|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Cardiology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Child & Adolescent Psychiatry|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Dermatology and Venereology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Endocrinology and Metabolism|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Gastroenterology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Haematology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Hepatology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Internal Medicine|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Medical Oncology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Neonatology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Nephrology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Neurology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Nuclear Medicine|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Oncology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Paediatric Cardiology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Paediatric Gastroenterology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Paediatric Hematology and Oncology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Paediatric Nephrology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Paediatric Neurology & Neuro Development|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Paediatrics|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Palliative Medicine|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Psychiatry|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Pulmonology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Radiation Oncology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Rheumatology|
|Faculty of Medicine||MD||Transfusion Medicine|
|Faculty of Surgery||MD||Anaesthesiology|
|Faculty of Surgery||MD||Critical Care Medicine|
|Faculty of Surgery||MD||Radiology and Imaging|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Colorectal Surgery|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Community Opthalmology|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Feto-Maternal Medicine|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||General Surgery|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Gynaecological Oncology|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Hepatobiliary Surgery|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Neurosurgery|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Ophthalmology|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Orthopaedic Surgery|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Otolaryngology|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Paediatric Surgery|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Plastic Surgery|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Surgical Oncology|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Thoracic Surgery|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Urology|
|Faculty of Surgery||MS||Vascular Surgery|
All MS MD Result 2017 in One Single Zip File
You can get all the result in a single zip file. It contains all the result.Download Zip Link
The Opposite Site
1. The test is a session centric since 2015. Earlier, MS / MD was running nonresidential, which is no longer available. The amount of competitiveness in it is unbelievable. By reducing the two sessions, the solution to small seats in one session is worthwhile.
2. It’s a 5-year long horse race. A life of private residence is like the life of pi. The uncertainty of getting the allowance without some institutes in the capital is extreme.
3. BSMMU / BICH or some such institutions are autonomous. Most of the rest of the institutions are public/public institutions, which is directly controlled by the health ministry. As a result, the curriculum control universities cannot fully manage the courses. For those non-guideline residents, it’s like a pain in the ass.
4. Residency admission fee is relatively high. 44 thousand takas for the admission fee of BSMMU, and Tk 60 thousand for the private sector in the other institutions!!
5. Apart from the main subject and the Major Branch, most super specialty branches understand the horror of the behavior of young people who join them in the course. (Main Subject: Gynecology – Obtain General Surgery, Internal Medicine); (Major Branches: I, ENT, Nephrology, Neurology, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Oncology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry). The rest feel super specialty.However, going to the super specialty subject with a degree in the main subject or major branch, it would be fruitful for them.
6. For a long period of 5 years without a government job or family high status, it’s a hell of their life.
7. The number of residents leaving the course and not being admitted to the periphery institutes is increasing which is alarming. As it is in the case of blank seats, the country is losing other potential doctors. One of the solutions could be the waiting list.
Requests For Residency
1. Make arrangements to start the examination in two sessions. It is a university that will start sessions two or three times a year.
2. Faculty based central merit list should be published. In this, the candidates give the opportunity of admission to their preferred institutions and subjects (depending on the result). It is not difficult to reveal different results for surgery, medicine, and basic science! This will reduce the chances of blank seats, and reduce the requirements of the waiting list.
3. Release the waiting list if the lowest chance is available.
4. Creating an academic environment, especially in the subordinated institutions, Periphery Institute. Need to increase the allowance of residents, according to current market conditions. Need to pay the allowance on time.
5. Increase the number of seats in Major Subject and Major Branches.
6. Make Government Deputation Policy Easier and Affordable.
7. Prepare a syllabus for the residency entrance test. Because all the questions are still being guessed by the guesswork. of how much a question is a subject. It’s a big weakness. It’s just a matter of time for the authorities to implement it. (More points may come here. Hope everyone will give feedback)
Collected from Nurul Amin
If you have any question about MD MS Admission Test Result BSMMU – March 2018, Please feel free to join in comments.