But, first, let us understand what exactly these two technologies are.
What is Node JS?
Node JS can boost up applications’ performance by 50%.
What is Angular JS?
Angular JS is a structural framework for developing vibrant web applications. It enables developers to use HTML as a template language and lets HTML’s syntax articulate the application’s components.
Angular JS has topped the list in the most useful framework of 2021 with a share of 25.1%, according to Statista.
Angular JS is a framework, unlike Node JS. Web frameworks are generally being used to automate common development tasks while developers develop several applications, websites, web applications, web services, and web application frameworks.
Top reasons to choose Node JS:
- It is multi-threaded
- It is object-oriented
- Build vs. compile= significantly faster development environment
- Its synchronous execution
- It creates SAAS, service, and desktop platforms
(85% of developers use it principally for web app development)
Top advantages of Node JS:
- It is pretty easy to learn
- Scalable web app development
- Robust MVP development
- A fast environment for microservice development
- Powerful tech stack for web development
- It has powerful data processing
Several disadvantages of Node JS:
- It reduces performance when handling heavy computing tasks
- Callback hell issue
- Immaturity of tooling
- Node.js welcomes a lot of code changes due to Unstable API
- Choose carefully, and it lacks Library Support; it can endanger your code
Top reasons to choose Angular JS
- Its amazing data binding
- Its robust architecture
- Dependency injection
- Angular JS is not browser-specific
- Its unit testing assures quality code
- The MVC architecture is perfect
Top advantages of Angular JS:
- It has a declarative UI
- It is supported by Google
- It has a two-way data binding feature
- It supports SPA features
- It allows for optimal web application management
- It offers real-time testing
- It is pretty easy to learn
Several disadvantages of Angular JS:
- A hierarchical tree-like architecture and Deep scopes
- Concept of Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control
- Performance Tradeoff
- Angular two-way binding can both be its biggest use but also its Achilles’ heel.
- Opinionated Ecosystem
- Heavily weighted framework
|Node Js||Angular Js|
|Node JS is pretty useful to create rapid and scalable server-side networking applications.||Angular JS is an ideal framework for developing single-page client-side web applications.|
|Node JS is perfect for creating small-size projects.||Angular JS is perfect for developing highly active and interactive web applications.|
Reading this, you have made yourself familiar with the pros, cons, and features of Angular JS and Node JS, along with understanding the architecture, web framework, installations, and other relevant aspects.
Author Name: Harikrishna Kundariya
Harikrishna Kundariya, a marketer, developer, IoT, ChatBot & Blockchain savvy, designer, co-founder, Director of eSparkBiz Technologies. His 8+ experience enables him to provide digital solutions to new start-ups based on IoT and ChatBot.