If you want your eyes will work correctly, then you have to give some nourishment to your eyes. Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E with Copper and Zinc help to increase the power of the eye. lasik eye surgery is now very popular who got higher refraction and have to use high power spectacles.
Ultraviolet rays from the Sun destroy the most sensitive cells of the eye which is called macula. With increasing age, the cells of the macula are getting lower, and the power of our eyes got diminished. The antioxidants fight against the cell destruction of the macula.
Green vegetables, pumpkins, carrot, sweet potatoes and egg yolk contain an enormous amount of antioxidants. Cataract is a common problem for aged people. If you want to prevent cataract, you should take Sulphur, cysteine and lecithin-containing foods. Those are abundant in onions and garlic.
Blueberry, grapes, small fish and codfish are beneficial to your eye. You should take abundant water. You should take exercise for your eye in every morning and before sleep. Those who work at a stretch for a long time should take the exercise regularly.
What is the ideal exercise for the eye?
- First wash your hand carefully.
- Rub Your two hands and generate some heat.
- Then apply the heat to your closed eyelid. Repeat it for 5 to 10 times.
- Roll your eyes clockwise for ten times.
- Then roll your eyes anticlockwise for ten times.
- Take a pen at hand distance and look at the tip of it.
- Slowly take the pain at 25 cm from your eye distance, keep looking at its tip.
- Again take the pen to hand distance, looking at the tip of it.
- Repeat it for 10 to 15 times.
- Those who stand in front of the laptop or computer, don’t look at the computer for more than 30 minutes. At every 30 minutes interval look away from the screen of the monitor for 30 seconds.
- Close your eyes for 3 minutes and give the race to your eyes when you are looking at a computer.
- If you have high power spectacles, you should have lasik treatment like lasik eye surgery.
See Eye Massage Tutorial Video
Maintain some rules for your eye care
- If you rub your eyes for a long time, or if you look at the fluorescent light for a long time, or if you are at the computer for a long time, or if you read at lower light; it gives pressure to your eyeball. It decreases your eye power.
- If you smoke is smoking gives pressure to your eye. So avoid smoking for your eye. If you in a place where people smoke, and there is a chance of smoke going to your eyes, leave the place immediately.
- To protect your eyes from the UV rays of the sun, wear sunglass.
- When you sleep, eyes get complete rest. In this time eyes heal their cells. You should take at least 8 hours of sleep every day. lasik surgery is advisable for higher refraction error.
- At daytime give at least one hour rest to your eyes. After working every 50 minutes give 10 minutes to your eyes.
If you feel, your eyes are tired then close your eyes for 10 minutes to give it rest.